The Lion King Offical Fanatics Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This webiste is a funfilled Forum for the best Disney movie created, The Lion King. Feel free to join when ever possible.

Welcome to the forum!

VampireSimba009
    VampireSimba009
    Admin

Welcome to the forum! Empty Welcome to the forum!

Post  VampireSimba009 Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Okay so this forum is basicly designed for all TLK fans. lol. Smile Feel free to post about any thing TLK related, and if you are getting bored, there is a Social Area, and some other places you can go such as the "Off topic" related area, which is'nt based on The Lion King. So in this thread, you may describe and tell about yourself, such as introducing yourself. Smile Share as mush as you like, and feel comfortable. Okay, well I will start off.

My name is VampireSimba009,VS, or Crystal. You can call me either one. Dosen't matter to me.^^ I'm a very nice and a fun lioness to be around. I was born with a heart problem, learning disability. ^^ I've got many ressons of how The Lion King has made a change or impacted my life. ^^ Just to list one, when I used to feel really sad about certain things in my life, I'd go turn on TLK. Anyways, here are some genral things about me, that you might find intresting. ^^ Well first off, I did get over TLK once. *Waits for gasps* Until I started getting a little sick of anime. But I still LOVE anime. lol ^^ My hobbies are reading,writing TLK fanfiction, playing video games, TLK AMV making, and much more. ^^ Well I will leave it at that for now. If you want to know more about me, just send me a PM!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:58 am